Monday 11th June, 5.30pm – 7.30pm , Hoults Yard.
Dynamo will be holding a Devolution Update event kindly hosted by Hoults Yard where the meeting will be led by Rob Hamilton, Head of Economic and Urban Policy at Newcastle City Council. He will cover areas of discussion such as:
- What are the region’s digital sector priorities?
- How can we lobby local and national government to secure support and resource?
- How do we build on our successes like NICD and UTC to leverage more investment in the region?
- What makes our sector special, what’s our USP?
- How do we increase our profile and punch above our weight to secure investment and business growth?
- What are our jobs and skills priorities?
- How do we attract and retain the talent our region needs to grow?
- How can we build a coalition with different sector organisations?
- What are our key messages?
You can also find out about Dynamo’s activities, hear about our plans for 2018, and how you can get involved in the work that’s being done by our clusters. Take advantage of the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues from across the North East’s IT & Tech Industry.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Read more posts
A tie-up between Japanese tech giant Fujitsu and the newly opened North East Futures University Technical College (UTC) is boosting student skills in crucial digital sectors. The two organisations collaborated…Read more
The North East Local Enterprise Partnership’s (LEP) senior economist has welcomed news of improved employment rates in the region. Figures released today by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show…Read more
A local business leader is reassuring SMEs that investment funds set aside for the region by the European Investment Bank (EIB) – via the North East Fund – are in…Read more