Opportunities for businesses include:
- Brand association with England’s biggest event in 2018.
- International exposure as part of the successful GREAT Britain Campaign.
- Potential to collaborate on creative and innovative content.
- Staff development through a major volunteering programme.
- Profile in regional, national and international marketing and PR.
- Support for your work to attract and retain the best talent.
Read more posts
A tie-up between Japanese tech giant Fujitsu and the newly opened North East Futures University Technical College (UTC) is boosting student skills in crucial digital sectors. The two organisations collaborated…Read more
The North East Local Enterprise Partnership’s (LEP) senior economist has welcomed news of improved employment rates in the region. Figures released today by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show…Read more
A local business leader is reassuring SMEs that investment funds set aside for the region by the European Investment Bank (EIB) – via the North East Fund – are in…Read more