Dynamo North East C.I.C. = Social Enterprise
Dynamo North East C.I.C. is a Community Interest Company limited by guarantee, and was incorporated on 31st of August 2014 (Company Number 09197080).
Dynamo has two Directors – Charlie Hoult and Justin Souter, and an Advisory Board of senior IT and Games industry representatives.
Dynamo has a skeleton staff, and is a ‘connector’ organisation which seeks to build on existing activities and encourages Members to note the following:
- Commitment to growing the North East IT economy
- Be comfortable with ‘co-opetition’ – recognise that whilst competing, we can co-operate to fulfil #1
- Model best practice behaviour towards each other, and Regional stakeholders and those further afield
- Create more than you capture & Pay it forward
- What goes around will come around, only eventually.
- Please be generous and work towards growing the pie for everyone and we will all reap our collective rewards
- Show leadership, roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty, and commit fully
- Reframe: Imagine we are successful beyond expectations and live out that feeling of self-confidence and can-do. It’s infectious
- Every Member could / should commit to giving half a day a year to support schools and careers: e.g. every IT organisation in the North East should support / sponsor one Code / Maker Club