Join us at the MindSphere Lab launch at the University of Newcastle on 5th March 2018, Urban Sciences Building, 1 Science Square, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 5TG
Newcastle University and Siemens are working in partnership to accelerate digitalisation, technology and knowledge exchange. The MindSphere Lab is the latest shared development in this rapidly developing area.
Hosted at the £58m Urban Sciences Building, the MindSphere Lab will showcase the huge impact of digitalisation on industry, giving users access to Siemens’ open, cloud-based platform, MindSphere.
This exclusive event will comprise an exciting agenda, including;
- A chance to hear from Juergen Maier, Siemens UK CEO, on the challenges and opportunities presented by the growth of digitalisation
- An insight into how the MindSphere Lab at Newcastle University aims to harness these opportunities and provide innovative solutions
- More information about MindSphere and the benefits it brings
- Access to Siemens experts, demos and a big data showcase
- Meet experts from the University’s School of Computing and the National Innovation Centre for Data and learn about the benefits of working with the University
The event will take place from 10:00-13:15 followed by showcase demonstrations of IoT and analytics available until 16:00, if you would like to find out more and also as a drop-in for university staff and students.
Read more posts
EY has appointed a new leader to head up its 450-strong financial services team in the North East. Partner Mike Scoular, who also heads up managed services across the UK,…Read more
A family-owned dental practice is set to receive significant investment after being sold by its long-standing former owners, in a deal completed by various local dealmakers. Ridgway Dental Practice, in…Read more
Sunderland has played host to a number of high-profile events across the city recently, thanks in particular to efforts from the Business Improvement District, Vibe Magazine and Sunderland Business Partnership.…Read more