In case you hadn’t heard, the team behind the 5-day ‘Newcastle Startup Week’ festival in May are running a 1-day ‘Newcastle Scaleup Summit‘ at the Live Theatre on 23 November.
Going deeper into the topics covered on their half-day ‘Growing & Scaling’ event during Newcastle Startup Week, you’ll learn how to take things to the next level by:
- Adopting a ‘Growth Mindset’ at work which will help you think even bigger
- Improving your sales, marketing & PR of existing products or services
- Innovating, developing & launching new products or services
- Improving processes to save time & money to invest back in your business
- Finding people with the right skills & experience to grow a business like yours
- Understanding how to forge & maintain partnerships with bigger businesses
- Using membership organisations to raise your profile & do all the above
The speakers will be sharing personal & practical insights on how they grew their business & how you can do the same if you want to follow in their footsteps.
Thanks to sponsors including Sage, tickets are on sale now for just £85 but will increase to £100 on 1 September so now is the best time to buy!
Please visit the Newcastle Scaleup Summit page for more info and tickets.
Thanks in advance!
Plan Digital UK
Read more posts
Bosses from the biggest food producers in China recently invited a Sunderland academic to showcase his innovative food safety business model. Dr Derek Watson, from the University of Sunderland, has…Read more
The North East Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) has published its updated Strategic Economic Plan, outlining how it will have helped create 100,000 jobs for the region by 2024. The organisation…Read more
Newcastle University has revealed a vision to redevelop the former General Hospital site in the city’s West End. The project will look to address the challenges of an ageing society…Read more