In case you hadn’t heard, the team behind the 5-day ‘Newcastle Startup Week’ festival in May are running a 1-day ‘Newcastle Scaleup Summit‘ at the Live Theatre on 23 November.
Going deeper into the topics covered on their half-day ‘Growing & Scaling’ event during Newcastle Startup Week, you’ll learn how to take things to the next level by:
- Adopting a ‘Growth Mindset’ at work which will help you think even bigger
- Improving your sales, marketing & PR of existing products or services
- Innovating, developing & launching new products or services
- Improving processes to save time & money to invest back in your business
- Finding people with the right skills & experience to grow a business like yours
- Understanding how to forge & maintain partnerships with bigger businesses
- Using membership organisations to raise your profile & do all the above
The speakers will be sharing personal & practical insights on how they grew their business & how you can do the same if you want to follow in their footsteps.
Thanks to sponsors including Sage, tickets are on sale now for just £85 but will increase to £100 on 1 September so now is the best time to buy!
Please visit the Newcastle Scaleup Summit page for more info and tickets.
Thanks in advance!
Plan Digital UK
Read more posts
EY has appointed a new leader to head up its 450-strong financial services team in the North East. Partner Mike Scoular, who also heads up managed services across the UK,…Read more
A family-owned dental practice is set to receive significant investment after being sold by its long-standing former owners, in a deal completed by various local dealmakers. Ridgway Dental Practice, in…Read more
Sunderland has played host to a number of high-profile events across the city recently, thanks in particular to efforts from the Business Improvement District, Vibe Magazine and Sunderland Business Partnership.…Read more