We are pleased to announce that VRTGO 2017 has kindly offered all our contacts a huge 20% discount on all full conference tickets. Simply register by clicking HERE or using promo code VRTGODisc and pay just £204.
This established Immersive Tech, B2B event welcomes developers, innovation managers, buyers, press and tech decision makers to a day and a half of VR future gazing and demos.
The event will be exploring how immersive technology will impact the way we work and play.
VRTGO 2017 Day 1 will be series of “deep dive” sector workshops covering Architecture & Construction, Manufacturing, Training and Access to Funding (Innovate UK).
Day 2 – Main Conference and Expo, Baltic Art Gallery, 9am – 5pm followed by a fun networking party.
This year’s line-up of speakers includes:
- Nick Whiting, Technical Director of VR, Epic Games “The Road to Robo Recall and Beyond”
- Aldis Sipolins, Head of Virtual Reality and Game Design, IBM Research, New York – “Enhancing Human Performance with VR and Machine Learning”
- Jeremy Dalton, VR/AR Lead, PwC – “Virtual Reality: Now and in the Future”
- Jed Ashforth, Co-Founder, Realised Realities – “Invisible when no one is looking”
- Antonia Koop, MD, Kite Rider-Strategic Adventures Ltd – ‘VR Powered Experiential Learning – Rocket Fuel for Training and Education’
- Matt Sansam, Digital Lead, Innovate UK, “How to successfully apply for Funding”
- Doug Wolff, Partner Technology Manager, Unreal Engine Enterprise, Epic Games . “Architectural Visualisation Workshop”
- Simon Barratt, Games and VR entrepreneur and good guy, “Social VR/AR – Challenges and Opportunities”
- Chris Freeman, AR Lead and expert, Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre, “Immersive Tech Manufacturing Workshop”
- Martin, McDonell, Founder, Soluis, “Architectural Visualisation Workshop”
- Sol Rogers, Founder & CEO, Rewind:VR, chairing “How To Fuel The Innovation Engine”
- Resh Sidhu, Creative Director, Framestore – TBC
If you are interested in exhibiting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Click Here to see further info on exhibitors and sponsors.
Read more posts
EY has appointed a new leader to head up its 450-strong financial services team in the North East. Partner Mike Scoular, who also heads up managed services across the UK,…Read more
A family-owned dental practice is set to receive significant investment after being sold by its long-standing former owners, in a deal completed by various local dealmakers. Ridgway Dental Practice, in…Read more
Sunderland has played host to a number of high-profile events across the city recently, thanks in particular to efforts from the Business Improvement District, Vibe Magazine and Sunderland Business Partnership.…Read more