The Dynamo Cyber Cluster is supported by
of the group
To make the North East the place for cyber security and:
- A region of high cyber awareness and infrastructural resilience
- A centre of excellence in the delivery of Cyber related services
- A centre of excellence in the delivery and development of high quality students and employees
- Noted for research and development in cyber
Key aims and
- To raise awareness of cyber security in the North East through
- #CyberFest, an annual series of cyber related events in September
- Other cyber security events including with the learning community
- Grow existing cyber security businesses
- Develop new cyber security businesses
Cyber 101 Bootcamp
We are working to build a cyber security ecosystem across the region and gather details of individuals and companies that are either working in or who have expressed an interest in this space.
Regular updates on events and meetings are sent to this group. If you are interested in hearing more, or being involved, please contact email@example.com
The diagram above is to help the regional discussions around cyber security. It aims to identify classes of organisations. The blue boxes represent organisations which the cyber work stream should engage with.
- Can you see where you’d fit in the picture?
- Can you think of an organisation involved in cyber that isn’t represented in the diagram?
- Or a class (peg) that’s missing?
#CyberFest, the North East’s largest cyber security festival has now been running for two years and plans are underway for 2020. With events across the region throughout September, the aim of #CyberFest is to raise awareness of cyber security activities across the region as part of our mission ‘To Make the North East the place for cyber security.’
A range of useful resources including how to report a cyber attack and strategy development can be found here.
To find out how to be involved in the Cyber Cluster, please contact Phil Jackman on firstname.lastname@example.org