The Dynamo Health & Social Care Tech Cluster is supported by
of the group
To establish the North East as a leader in healthcare technology and best practice.
The health & social care tech cluster aims to support organisations in the North East in improve patient outcomes, showcase what the region has to offer and work collaboratively to tackle the primary pressures facing health and social care.
By creating a community of regional healthcare organisations, including SMEs, academia, public and private sector. The cluster will collaboratively identify opportunities to develop best practice around the use of existing and emerging technology.
The cluster, supported by our partners CGI, is an industry working group that will feed directly into the wider regional agenda led by the North East LEP working in collaboration with the Academic Health Science Network, NHS Business Services Authority, Innovation SuperNetwork and other key partners.
Key aims and
- Improve patient outcomes across the region
- To enable local buyers and local suppliers to come together working to grow the local economy and generate more and better jobs
- To support local suppliers to sell the best of the North East both nationally and globally.
- To breakdown silos across health organisations and with suppliers and enable collaborative problem solving
- To develop a network and mapping of skills and capabilities to deliver meaningful collaboration
- Build our collective capabilities to support the health and social care ecosystem
- Share knowledge and good practice across the cluster to the benefit of the region and the healthcare sector
- Support the health and social care ecosystem benefit from emerging technology and drive, deliver and scale innovation
The first health & social care tech cluster meeting took place in September and brought together SMEs working within the sector to identify challenges, needs and to start to form the focus for the group.
The cluster has a busy schedule of activity over the next few months, please refer to our November update here:
If you would like to be part of the cluster, please contact email@example.com
Contact Emma Whitenstall at firstname.lastname@example.org