Monday 11th June, 5.30pm – 7.30pm , Hoults Yard.
Dynamo will be holding a Devolution Update event kindly hosted by Hoults Yard where the meeting will be led by Rob Hamilton, Head of Economic and Urban Policy at Newcastle City Council. He will cover areas of discussion such as:
- What are the region’s digital sector priorities?
- How can we lobby local and national government to secure support and resource?
- How do we build on our successes like NICD and UTC to leverage more investment in the region?
- What makes our sector special, what’s our USP?
- How do we increase our profile and punch above our weight to secure investment and business growth?
- What are our jobs and skills priorities?
- How do we attract and retain the talent our region needs to grow?
- How can we build a coalition with different sector organisations?
- What are our key messages?
You can also find out about Dynamo’s activities, hear about our plans for 2018, and how you can get involved in the work that’s being done by our clusters. Take advantage of the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues from across the North East’s IT & Tech Industry.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Read more posts
We are delighted to announce our new client GMI Construction Group Plc! Initially deploying us on a few of their sites, the team at GMI Construction were so impressed with…Read more
Registration for this year’s NWG Innovation Festival 2019 is now open! Now in our third year, we have a fantastic range of events tackling a broad range of challenges with…Read more
Northumbria University, Newcastle, is one of just two universities to be newly recognised this year as an Academic Centre of Excellence in Cyber Security Research by the National Cyber Security…Read more