Monday 11th June, 5.30pm – 7.30pm , Hoults Yard.
Dynamo will be holding a Devolution Update event kindly hosted by Hoults Yard where the meeting will be led by Rob Hamilton, Head of Economic and Urban Policy at Newcastle City Council. He will cover areas of discussion such as:
- What are the region’s digital sector priorities?
- How can we lobby local and national government to secure support and resource?
- How do we build on our successes like NICD and UTC to leverage more investment in the region?
- What makes our sector special, what’s our USP?
- How do we increase our profile and punch above our weight to secure investment and business growth?
- What are our jobs and skills priorities?
- How do we attract and retain the talent our region needs to grow?
- How can we build a coalition with different sector organisations?
- What are our key messages?
You can also find out about Dynamo’s activities, hear about our plans for 2018, and how you can get involved in the work that’s being done by our clusters. Take advantage of the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues from across the North East’s IT & Tech Industry.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Read more posts
The North East largest tech-specific careers and opportunities event is returning to the region in 2020 for the fourth time. Tech Talent 2020 will see over 70 leading North East…Read more
Newcastle University’s Institute of Coding has launched a series of 10 sessions in Health Informatics designed to meet the needs of NHS and healthcare staff, organisations working with the healthcare…Read more
Graeme Fletcher is using RPA to drive improvements in musculoskeletal patient care. Connect Health CIO Graeme Fletcher is responsible for all the technology that underpins the largest independent provider of…Read more