Monday 11th June, 5.30pm – 7.30pm , Hoults Yard.
Dynamo will be holding a Devolution Update event kindly hosted by Hoults Yard where the meeting will be led by Rob Hamilton, Head of Economic and Urban Policy at Newcastle City Council. He will cover areas of discussion such as:
- What are the region’s digital sector priorities?
- How can we lobby local and national government to secure support and resource?
- How do we build on our successes like NICD and UTC to leverage more investment in the region?
- What makes our sector special, what’s our USP?
- How do we increase our profile and punch above our weight to secure investment and business growth?
- What are our jobs and skills priorities?
- How do we attract and retain the talent our region needs to grow?
- How can we build a coalition with different sector organisations?
- What are our key messages?
You can also find out about Dynamo’s activities, hear about our plans for 2018, and how you can get involved in the work that’s being done by our clusters. Take advantage of the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues from across the North East’s IT & Tech Industry.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Read more posts
A leading accountancy expert says the summer economic statement was “underwhelming” given the scale of problems many SME business owners face. Andrew Moorby, managing partner of MHA Tait Walker and…Read more
BotsAndUs, a London-based startup that provides full-stack robot systems for public spaces, has closed a £2 million equity funding round with legal advice provided by the corporate team at Newcastle…Read more
Businesses across Newcastle affected by COVID-19 are set to receive new support from a new ‘lifeline’ from the city’s council. Newcastle City Council has unveiled its new Citylife Business Support…Read more