Monday 11th June, 5.30pm – 7.30pm , Hoults Yard.
Dynamo will be holding a Devolution Update event kindly hosted by Hoults Yard where the meeting will be led by Rob Hamilton, Head of Economic and Urban Policy at Newcastle City Council. He will cover areas of discussion such as:
- What are the region’s digital sector priorities?
- How can we lobby local and national government to secure support and resource?
- How do we build on our successes like NICD and UTC to leverage more investment in the region?
- What makes our sector special, what’s our USP?
- How do we increase our profile and punch above our weight to secure investment and business growth?
- What are our jobs and skills priorities?
- How do we attract and retain the talent our region needs to grow?
- How can we build a coalition with different sector organisations?
- What are our key messages?
You can also find out about Dynamo’s activities, hear about our plans for 2018, and how you can get involved in the work that’s being done by our clusters. Take advantage of the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues from across the North East’s IT & Tech Industry.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Read more posts
Durham-based Atom bank has received a £10m grant to boost its competition in SME lending. Atom, having been founded in 2014, is the UK’s first bank built exclusively for mobile.…Read more
iamproperty has revealed its half-year results to June 2019. The Newcastle-based company, which offers end-to-end services to estate agents, has seen its turnover increase by 16 per cent to £12.6m.…Read more
It’s clear that technology is vital to the growth of the UK economy. Baltic Apprenticeships set out to investigate how we can facilitate this development by reflecting on the state…Read more