Monday 11th June, 5.30pm – 7.30pm , Hoults Yard.
Dynamo will be holding a Devolution Update event kindly hosted by Hoults Yard where the meeting will be led by Rob Hamilton, Head of Economic and Urban Policy at Newcastle City Council. He will cover areas of discussion such as:
- What are the region’s digital sector priorities?
- How can we lobby local and national government to secure support and resource?
- How do we build on our successes like NICD and UTC to leverage more investment in the region?
- What makes our sector special, what’s our USP?
- How do we increase our profile and punch above our weight to secure investment and business growth?
- What are our jobs and skills priorities?
- How do we attract and retain the talent our region needs to grow?
- How can we build a coalition with different sector organisations?
- What are our key messages?
You can also find out about Dynamo’s activities, hear about our plans for 2018, and how you can get involved in the work that’s being done by our clusters. Take advantage of the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues from across the North East’s IT & Tech Industry.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Read more posts
MORE than 200 delegates from the region’s leading tech companies attended an inaugural conference aimed at the sector’s ‘do-ers.’ The first Built IT Right (BITR) conference was held Thursday, April…Read more
A vehicle servicing and repair firm has teamed up with Gateshead College to launch an apprenticeship programme in the North East. Halfords Autocentres is rolling out a national apprenticeship programme…Read more
North East law firm Sintons is opening its first Yorkshire office next month as part of its expansion into the region. Founded in 1896, the firm has been based on…Read more