Monday 11th June, 5.30pm – 7.30pm , Hoults Yard.
Dynamo will be holding a Devolution Update event kindly hosted by Hoults Yard where the meeting will be led by Rob Hamilton, Head of Economic and Urban Policy at Newcastle City Council. He will cover areas of discussion such as:
- What are the region’s digital sector priorities?
- How can we lobby local and national government to secure support and resource?
- How do we build on our successes like NICD and UTC to leverage more investment in the region?
- What makes our sector special, what’s our USP?
- How do we increase our profile and punch above our weight to secure investment and business growth?
- What are our jobs and skills priorities?
- How do we attract and retain the talent our region needs to grow?
- How can we build a coalition with different sector organisations?
- What are our key messages?
You can also find out about Dynamo’s activities, hear about our plans for 2018, and how you can get involved in the work that’s being done by our clusters. Take advantage of the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues from across the North East’s IT & Tech Industry.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Read more posts
Anne-Marie Imafidon passed two GCSEs at primary school. Aged 11, she became the youngest girl ever to pass A-level Computing. In 2013 she founded and became CEO of Stemettes a…Read more
The region’s largest multi-discipline recruiter which is also Europe’s number one consumer sector business, will support McBride plc with talent acquisition activities across Europe. McBride is Europe’s leading provider of…Read more
Practical Applications of Emerging Technologies run by The Institute of Coding at Newcastle University will showcase some of the latest emerging technologies and their real-world applications in bite sized introductions…Read more