Monday 11th June, 5.30pm – 7.30pm , Hoults Yard.
Dynamo will be holding a Devolution Update event kindly hosted by Hoults Yard where the meeting will be led by Rob Hamilton, Head of Economic and Urban Policy at Newcastle City Council. He will cover areas of discussion such as:
- What are the region’s digital sector priorities?
- How can we lobby local and national government to secure support and resource?
- How do we build on our successes like NICD and UTC to leverage more investment in the region?
- What makes our sector special, what’s our USP?
- How do we increase our profile and punch above our weight to secure investment and business growth?
- What are our jobs and skills priorities?
- How do we attract and retain the talent our region needs to grow?
- How can we build a coalition with different sector organisations?
- What are our key messages?
You can also find out about Dynamo’s activities, hear about our plans for 2018, and how you can get involved in the work that’s being done by our clusters. Take advantage of the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues from across the North East’s IT & Tech Industry.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Read more posts
THE superstars and rising stars of the region’s growing tech sector were celebrated at a glittering awards night. More than 450 people attended the Dynamites 19 Awards which were hosted…Read more
Protech recently kicked off its “Pay it Forward” campaign which aims to help level the IT playing field, helping those that we can, when we can, with your help. The…Read more
TICKETS for the region’s flagship IT and technology awards are selling fast – and you haven’t got long to confirm your attendance. Dynamites 19 Awards night will be at Newcastle…Read more