Opportunities for businesses include:
- Brand association with England’s biggest event in 2018.
- International exposure as part of the successful GREAT Britain Campaign.
- Potential to collaborate on creative and innovative content.
- Staff development through a major volunteering programme.
- Profile in regional, national and international marketing and PR.
- Support for your work to attract and retain the best talent.
Read more posts
MORE than 200 delegates from the region’s leading tech companies attended an inaugural conference aimed at the sector’s ‘do-ers.’ The first Built IT Right (BITR) conference was held Thursday, April…Read more
A vehicle servicing and repair firm has teamed up with Gateshead College to launch an apprenticeship programme in the North East. Halfords Autocentres is rolling out a national apprenticeship programme…Read more
North East law firm Sintons is opening its first Yorkshire office next month as part of its expansion into the region. Founded in 1896, the firm has been based on…Read more