Join us at the MindSphere Lab launch at the University of Newcastle on 5th March 2018, Urban Sciences Building, 1 Science Square, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 5TG
Newcastle University and Siemens are working in partnership to accelerate digitalisation, technology and knowledge exchange. The MindSphere Lab is the latest shared development in this rapidly developing area.
Hosted at the £58m Urban Sciences Building, the MindSphere Lab will showcase the huge impact of digitalisation on industry, giving users access to Siemens’ open, cloud-based platform, MindSphere.
This exclusive event will comprise an exciting agenda, including;
- A chance to hear from Juergen Maier, Siemens UK CEO, on the challenges and opportunities presented by the growth of digitalisation
- An insight into how the MindSphere Lab at Newcastle University aims to harness these opportunities and provide innovative solutions
- More information about MindSphere and the benefits it brings
- Access to Siemens experts, demos and a big data showcase
- Meet experts from the University’s School of Computing and the National Innovation Centre for Data and learn about the benefits of working with the University
The event will take place from 10:00-13:15 followed by showcase demonstrations of IoT and analytics available until 16:00, if you would like to find out more and also as a drop-in for university staff and students.
Read more posts
A fitness app developed by a small team in the North East has beaten nearly 2 million others to be chosen by Apple to be featured as its prestigious App…Read more
A SOCIAL evening has been arranged for the growing number of people working in the region’s Fintech sector. Regional IT network Dynamo North East is behind the free Fintech Friends…Read more
Durham-based Atom bank has received a £10m grant to boost its competition in SME lending. Atom, having been founded in 2014, is the UK’s first bank built exclusively for mobile.…Read more