Join us at the MindSphere Lab launch at the University of Newcastle on 5th March 2018, Urban Sciences Building, 1 Science Square, Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 5TG
Newcastle University and Siemens are working in partnership to accelerate digitalisation, technology and knowledge exchange. The MindSphere Lab is the latest shared development in this rapidly developing area.
Hosted at the £58m Urban Sciences Building, the MindSphere Lab will showcase the huge impact of digitalisation on industry, giving users access to Siemens’ open, cloud-based platform, MindSphere.
This exclusive event will comprise an exciting agenda, including;
- A chance to hear from Juergen Maier, Siemens UK CEO, on the challenges and opportunities presented by the growth of digitalisation
- An insight into how the MindSphere Lab at Newcastle University aims to harness these opportunities and provide innovative solutions
- More information about MindSphere and the benefits it brings
- Access to Siemens experts, demos and a big data showcase
- Meet experts from the University’s School of Computing and the National Innovation Centre for Data and learn about the benefits of working with the University
The event will take place from 10:00-13:15 followed by showcase demonstrations of IoT and analytics available until 16:00, if you would like to find out more and also as a drop-in for university staff and students.
Read more posts
MORE than 200 delegates from the region’s leading tech companies attended an inaugural conference aimed at the sector’s ‘do-ers.’ The first Built IT Right (BITR) conference was held Thursday, April…Read more
A vehicle servicing and repair firm has teamed up with Gateshead College to launch an apprenticeship programme in the North East. Halfords Autocentres is rolling out a national apprenticeship programme…Read more
North East law firm Sintons is opening its first Yorkshire office next month as part of its expansion into the region. Founded in 1896, the firm has been based on…Read more