The North East UTC are looking for organisations who can support them and their students with Work Experience Week (5th -9th July), Careers Talks and Mentor Recruitment.
From the moment a student joins North East Futures UTC, they take part in our bespoke Careers and Employer Engagement Programme.
Designed with the personal development of our students in mind, the Careers Programme ensures they feel confident enough to make well-informed decisions about their next steps and ready to achieve their career goals.
Our complex CEIAG programme adds value to our academic curriculum delivery by offering:
- Careers Talk Series delivered by employers
- Work Experience
- College, 6th Form and University visits and taster sessions
- Industry Mentor Programme
- Employer Led Projects
- Careers and Apprenticeship Fairs
- Employability and Careers Personal Development sessions
- Interview practice
- 1-2-1 Careers interviews offering impartial advice and guidance
- Employer visits
- Aspiration Days for students and parents
- Careers in the Curriculum – employer guest lectures, curriculum projects and careers information threaded throughout the delivery of the academic curriculum
Read more posts
Dynamo, the region’s tech champion, is to host a free webinar this month exploring government technology and lessons learned from the Covid pandemic. The webinar, on Wednesday, April 21, features…Read more
Northumbria University has launched a new ERDF funded project supporting SMEs to recruit a graduate intern. This project follows on from the success of the previous scheme which helped stimulate…Read more
OPENCAST Software has confirmed its commitment to making a positive social impact by making generous donations to five local charities. The Newcastle-based tech consultancy has donated almost £50,000 to charities…Read more