The North East UTC are looking for organisations who can support them and their students with Work Experience Week (5th -9th July), Careers Talks and Mentor Recruitment.
From the moment a student joins North East Futures UTC, they take part in our bespoke Careers and Employer Engagement Programme.
Designed with the personal development of our students in mind, the Careers Programme ensures they feel confident enough to make well-informed decisions about their next steps and ready to achieve their career goals.
Our complex CEIAG programme adds value to our academic curriculum delivery by offering:
- Careers Talk Series delivered by employers
- Work Experience
- College, 6th Form and University visits and taster sessions
- Industry Mentor Programme
- Employer Led Projects
- Careers and Apprenticeship Fairs
- Employability and Careers Personal Development sessions
- Interview practice
- 1-2-1 Careers interviews offering impartial advice and guidance
- Employer visits
- Aspiration Days for students and parents
- Careers in the Curriculum – employer guest lectures, curriculum projects and careers information threaded throughout the delivery of the academic curriculum
Read more posts
The Dynamo Advisory Board convene regularly to discuss how to help drive the growth and success of the North East technology sector. How do you think the world views the…Read more
Newcastle-based data and test solutions provider, Seriös Group, has announced a rollout of the metaverse in its business operations, providing free hi-tech Meta-Quest headsets to employees to facilitate virtual reality…Read more
The Newcastle corporate team at national law firm, Weightmans, advised on a record number of deals in 2023 – generating a combined value of more than £459m and representing a…Read more