The North East UTC are looking for organisations who can support them and their students with Work Experience Week (5th -9th July), Careers Talks and Mentor Recruitment.
From the moment a student joins North East Futures UTC, they take part in our bespoke Careers and Employer Engagement Programme.
Designed with the personal development of our students in mind, the Careers Programme ensures they feel confident enough to make well-informed decisions about their next steps and ready to achieve their career goals.
Our complex CEIAG programme adds value to our academic curriculum delivery by offering:
- Careers Talk Series delivered by employers
- Work Experience
- College, 6th Form and University visits and taster sessions
- Industry Mentor Programme
- Employer Led Projects
- Careers and Apprenticeship Fairs
- Employability and Careers Personal Development sessions
- Interview practice
- 1-2-1 Careers interviews offering impartial advice and guidance
- Employer visits
- Aspiration Days for students and parents
- Careers in the Curriculum – employer guest lectures, curriculum projects and careers information threaded throughout the delivery of the academic curriculum
Read more posts
Growing tech firm Aspire Technology Solutions has posted a 6% lift in turnover during a year of uncertainty and restrictions imposed by Covid-19. The Gateshead firm – a former North…Read more
DYNAMO, the region’s tech champion, has appointed an experienced project lead to jumpstart a new Digital Talent Engine for the region. Helen Tong, who has led marketing and communications teams…Read more
Northcoders – one of the UK’s leading independent providers of training programmes for software coding – has opened a brand new training hub in Newcastle that will deliver the company’s…Read more