The North East UTC are looking for organisations who can support them and their students with Work Experience Week (5th -9th July), Careers Talks and Mentor Recruitment.
From the moment a student joins North East Futures UTC, they take part in our bespoke Careers and Employer Engagement Programme.
Designed with the personal development of our students in mind, the Careers Programme ensures they feel confident enough to make well-informed decisions about their next steps and ready to achieve their career goals.
Our complex CEIAG programme adds value to our academic curriculum delivery by offering:
- Careers Talk Series delivered by employers
- Work Experience
- College, 6th Form and University visits and taster sessions
- Industry Mentor Programme
- Employer Led Projects
- Careers and Apprenticeship Fairs
- Employability and Careers Personal Development sessions
- Interview practice
- 1-2-1 Careers interviews offering impartial advice and guidance
- Employer visits
- Aspiration Days for students and parents
- Careers in the Curriculum – employer guest lectures, curriculum projects and careers information threaded throughout the delivery of the academic curriculum
Read more posts
THE region’s tech network has launched a deeper dive into equality and diversity after an initial survey concluded with four key recommendations for the sector. Dynamo launched its first equality,…Read more
TechUP – Improving diversity within Tech TechUP is delighted to have been selected to take part in national Skills Bootcamps, free adult courses, designed to boost career prospects in the…Read more
A new series of digital bootcamps have today been announced to improve job prospects across the North East. The Skills Bootcamps in Digital, backed by the government’s Lifetime Skills Guarantee…Read more