Northern Power Futures will be held at Boiler Shop on 10 & 11 February 2019
Sunday 10th Feb 12pm-5pm
Monday 11th Feb 10am-5pm
WHAT IS NORTHERN POWER FUTURES?
A two-day high interactive festival including leading Northern voices, panels, demos, workshops and debates on topics and issues such as the economy, technology, workplace culture, lifestyle, wellbeing and business. Designed to inspire and super power delegates from a wide range of working backgrounds – from starters through to CEOs and Chairs – towards the strongest possible future in and for the North.
PURPOSE: To inspire participants with knowledge and insights about what’s new for the workforce of the North East and wider North and how to prepare for it.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT: Delegates will be able to select the sessions they most want to attend from a rich menu of choices, tailoring a programme to what is of greatest relevance and interest. If you want to engage outside the working week, we have Sunday afternoon sessions, or you can join on Monday – or both!
AUDIENCE: Whether you are positioned to play a part in steering the future of the north; are at school or college; or are a university leaver or career returner; or you just want to super power your career and life – this is an excellent event for you.
AUDIENCE SIZE: 200-300 people per day.
SPEAKERS: Diverse and inclusive range of speakers, panellists and experts and leaders from a wide range of backgrounds.
WHY PEOPLE WILL ATTEND:
- To be inspired by the generation of leaders who will drive the Northern ambition into the future
- To network: meet new allies and plan new initiatives and projects for personal, organisational and regional growth
- To learn and discuss: hear the latest debates, and come away understanding more about yourself and where your future opportunities might lie
- To consider the balance of personal actions and choices which can best complement your professional role- in private, public, charity and voluntary sector organisations
- To be informed: understand the opportunities and challenges across Northern England from some of the leaders across the region who are shaping them
- To listen and learn: experience a wealth of perspectives from fresh voices
- To hear from leading private and public organisations
This has been developed through myriad discussions across the region, learnings from NPF Manchester and from three consultative North East planning events
Concurrent event strands run throughout the event so guests can select content to suit them:
SUNDAY: Health / Lifestyle MONDAY: Career / Economy / Regional Future
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST
Read more posts
MORE than 200 delegates from the region’s leading tech companies attended an inaugural conference aimed at the sector’s ‘do-ers.’ The first Built IT Right (BITR) conference was held Thursday, April…Read more
A vehicle servicing and repair firm has teamed up with Gateshead College to launch an apprenticeship programme in the North East. Halfords Autocentres is rolling out a national apprenticeship programme…Read more
North East law firm Sintons is opening its first Yorkshire office next month as part of its expansion into the region. Founded in 1896, the firm has been based on…Read more