HUBCAP is an EU-funded Horizon 2020 project that aims to promote the use of model-based design (MBD) techniques in a range of sectors around the field of what we might term cyber-physical systems (CPSs). While companies might not identify with these somewhat academic terms, many companies involved in mobility, industry, health, energy, environment, robotics, etc. will meet the criteria for working in the CPS area.
The HUBCAP project is producing an online platform to make model-based design accessible and are running open calls to provide cascading funding for SMEs/midcaps to either put their assets on our platform (Call #1 PULL) or try out assets of other SMEs across Europe (Call #2 EXPERIMENT and Call #3 INNOVATE). Call #1.2 is currently open, closing at the end of November. Call #1.2 targets SME/midcaps who make MBD software or have existing models of their products, who will receive €1,000 to add these to the HUBCAP online platform, specifically:
- Beneficiaries from the PULL call can apply for further funding by collaborating with EXPERIMENT call beneficiaries;
- SMEs will get:
- The opportunity to integrate their MBD CPS products, services and technologies within the HUBCAP platform and ecosystem;
- The chance to reach potential new customers and collaborators and to participate in funded HUBCAP experiments and innovations;
- A lump sum of 1000€ (per SME);
- Access to a sustainable ecosystem of stakeholders active in multiple CPS domains (Mobility, Industry, Health, Energy, Environment, Robotics, etc.);
- Access to support services and workshops with our Digital Innovation Hubs, experts across Europe in MBD and CPS.
Read more posts
Geoff Hodgson has been appointed as the Chairman of Nigel Wright Group. This follows the management buy-out in October by the Executive Directors. Geoff is an experienced Non Executive Director…Read more
The Academic Health Science Network for North East and North Cumbria (AHSN NENC) have joined forces with Supply Chain North East… The launch of the Healthcare Innovation Readiness Programme will…Read more
Durham based gliff.ai has received another round of investment from funds managed by Northstar Ventures, the North East Innovation Fund supported by the European Regional Development Fund and the newly…Read more