Do you want to be the hunter or are you settling to hunted?
The best defence is an offence
It is going to be your most challenging year ever.
In 2019 the UK will leave the EU, or will it?
No one knows for sure.
You can either have a Kick-Ass 2019 or have your Ass Kicked in 2019.
Which are you going to choose?
In our Kick Off 2019 Interactive Workshop, we will show you how to:
• Multiply your profits
• Turn uncertainty into opportunity
• Get back in control
By being an expert in:
• The five levers of profit that you must know how to operate
• The three aspects of a mindset that successful people have mastered
• The one strategy no business can ignore in the 21st century.
So that you are prepared for whatever the world, Brexit and the markets throw at you.
“A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.”
Great business people, great leaders can anticipate and relish change because they know how to navigate stormy waters and wherever there is change there is an opportunity.
When there is a great change there is also a great opportunity.
Who should attend?
- If you are ambitious and want to Scale your business
- If you want a Kick-Ass 2019
- If you are tired of the humiliation of mediocre results
- If you know you deserve more respect, fun and freedom than your business is currently giving you
- If you are scared about what might happen but know that with the right help you can handle anything
- If you just want to get better
- If you know there are answers you deserve to find
I guarantee you will come away with at least five ideas that can transform your business and your life.
Ideas you can implement straight away.
Read more posts
Durham-based Atom bank has received a £10m grant to boost its competition in SME lending. Atom, having been founded in 2014, is the UK’s first bank built exclusively for mobile.…Read more
iamproperty has revealed its half-year results to June 2019. The Newcastle-based company, which offers end-to-end services to estate agents, has seen its turnover increase by 16 per cent to £12.6m.…Read more
It’s clear that technology is vital to the growth of the UK economy. Baltic Apprenticeships set out to investigate how we can facilitate this development by reflecting on the state…Read more