QA Apprenticeships Cyber Security Level 4 Apprenticeship combines high-quality classroom training with online learning, coaching and on-the-job experience, to develop real world skills in information security. Our programme gives your people the qualifications, skills and technical grounding needed to thwart cyber-crime, decrypt data and untangle malware. It develops a blend of technical skills across digital security, information assurance and risk to make your employee secure and productive in a commercial setting. Our programme is designed to build a foundation of skills and knowledge in critical areas.
For further information on how your business can use it’s apprenticeship levy to fund apprenticeships such as this and more, please contact Craig McGrath on Craig.McGrath@qa.com
Key things to know about QA Apprenticeships:
- We were the first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding
- 100% of QA apprentices have jobs from day one of their apprenticeship programme
- 92% of QA apprentices secure permanent employment after completing; this is 20% higher than the national average
- We draw on our 30 year heritage in IT training to craft apprenticeships that deliver job-specific skills
- We set the standards in learner support
In fact, 99% of our learners mark us as either good or excellent. The result? More QA apprentices pass their programme and our withdrawal rates are low.
Visit www.apprenticeships.qa.com for more information.
Read more posts
A fitness app developed by a small team in the North East has beaten nearly 2 million others to be chosen by Apple to be featured as its prestigious App…Read more
A SOCIAL evening has been arranged for the growing number of people working in the region’s Fintech sector. Regional IT network Dynamo North East is behind the free Fintech Friends…Read more
Durham-based Atom bank has received a £10m grant to boost its competition in SME lending. Atom, having been founded in 2014, is the UK’s first bank built exclusively for mobile.…Read more