Sage Sessions is a completely new event designed to give you everything you need to become the Practice of the Future.
A business briefing designed for Sage Partners and Accountants, Sage Sessions Newcastle-upon-Tyne will bring you the latest in product innovation, insights from business experts and essential updates on tackling topical issues including Making Tax Digital and GDPR.
We’ll introduce you to Sage Business Cloud, the first and only Cloud Business solution you’ll ever need, and preview Sage’s latest capabilities for Accountants and Partners.
- Tackle the subjects that really matter to your business including Making Tax Digital and GDPR
- Provide insight on how to future proof your business and tackle key issues such as pricing and digitisation
- Demonstrate how technology can help drive efficiency
- Learn how Sage Business Cloud can help your customers and clients
- Immerse yourself in content sessions designed to support the growth of your business
When: 20 Feb, 2018
Where: Sage Gateshead, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Spaces are limited – click on this link to find out more about the event, agenda for the day and to register.
Read more posts
Durham-based Atom bank has received a £10m grant to boost its competition in SME lending. Atom, having been founded in 2014, is the UK’s first bank built exclusively for mobile.…Read more
iamproperty has revealed its half-year results to June 2019. The Newcastle-based company, which offers end-to-end services to estate agents, has seen its turnover increase by 16 per cent to £12.6m.…Read more
It’s clear that technology is vital to the growth of the UK economy. Baltic Apprenticeships set out to investigate how we can facilitate this development by reflecting on the state…Read more