Sage Sessions is a completely new event designed to give you everything you need to become the Practice of the Future.
A business briefing designed for Sage Partners and Accountants, Sage Sessions Newcastle-upon-Tyne will bring you the latest in product innovation, insights from business experts and essential updates on tackling topical issues including Making Tax Digital and GDPR.
We’ll introduce you to Sage Business Cloud, the first and only Cloud Business solution you’ll ever need, and preview Sage’s latest capabilities for Accountants and Partners.
- Tackle the subjects that really matter to your business including Making Tax Digital and GDPR
- Provide insight on how to future proof your business and tackle key issues such as pricing and digitisation
- Demonstrate how technology can help drive efficiency
- Learn how Sage Business Cloud can help your customers and clients
- Immerse yourself in content sessions designed to support the growth of your business
When: 20 Feb, 2018
Where: Sage Gateshead, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Spaces are limited – click on this link to find out more about the event, agenda for the day and to register.
Read more posts
Engineers and designers from some of the biggest names in global manufacturing attended an event held by leading metrology software specialists MSP to learn how to increase the efficiency of…Read more
Newcastle-based North P&I Club has further strengthened its IT Team with the appointment of three new staff to support the company’s information technology strategy going forward. Logan Cox and Jack…Read more
Dynamo member Founders4Schools would like to invite you and your colleagues to register to inspire regional students about the breadth of opportunities within the tech sector and support you to…Read more