Sage Sessions is a completely new event designed to give you everything you need to become the Practice of the Future.
A business briefing designed for Sage Partners and Accountants, Sage Sessions Newcastle-upon-Tyne will bring you the latest in product innovation, insights from business experts and essential updates on tackling topical issues including Making Tax Digital and GDPR.
We’ll introduce you to Sage Business Cloud, the first and only Cloud Business solution you’ll ever need, and preview Sage’s latest capabilities for Accountants and Partners.
- Tackle the subjects that really matter to your business including Making Tax Digital and GDPR
- Provide insight on how to future proof your business and tackle key issues such as pricing and digitisation
- Demonstrate how technology can help drive efficiency
- Learn how Sage Business Cloud can help your customers and clients
- Immerse yourself in content sessions designed to support the growth of your business
When: 20 Feb, 2018
Where: Sage Gateshead, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Spaces are limited – click on this link to find out more about the event, agenda for the day and to register.
Read more posts
North East tech firm Excelpoint has enjoyed a positive first-quarter performance with increased sales and recognition in the FSB, North East Business, and Aycliffe Business Park awards. It has continued…Read more
“Action is needed urgently to ensure everyone can benefit from early diagnosis of prostate cancer” Researchers are working with members of the Black community to develop and run workshops…Read more
SECURE cloud expert Howell Technology Group (HTG) is on the expansion trail, doubling the size of its premises in a move that will allow it to create at least 20…Read more