Sage Sessions is a completely new event designed to give you everything you need to become the Practice of the Future.
A business briefing designed for Sage Partners and Accountants, Sage Sessions Newcastle-upon-Tyne will bring you the latest in product innovation, insights from business experts and essential updates on tackling topical issues including Making Tax Digital and GDPR.
We’ll introduce you to Sage Business Cloud, the first and only Cloud Business solution you’ll ever need, and preview Sage’s latest capabilities for Accountants and Partners.
- Tackle the subjects that really matter to your business including Making Tax Digital and GDPR
- Provide insight on how to future proof your business and tackle key issues such as pricing and digitisation
- Demonstrate how technology can help drive efficiency
- Learn how Sage Business Cloud can help your customers and clients
- Immerse yourself in content sessions designed to support the growth of your business
When: 20 Feb, 2018
Where: Sage Gateshead, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Spaces are limited – click on this link to find out more about the event, agenda for the day and to register.
Read more posts
Newcastle University launch “NU-food Online Supermarket” research project. Newcastle University is developing an online supermarket. Each participant will receive a £25 virtual budget to spend in the NU-food online supermarket. A…Read more
MORE than 200 delegates from the region’s leading tech companies attended an inaugural conference aimed at the sector’s ‘do-ers.’ The first Built IT Right (BITR) conference was held Thursday, April…Read more
A vehicle servicing and repair firm has teamed up with Gateshead College to launch an apprenticeship programme in the North East. Halfords Autocentres is rolling out a national apprenticeship programme…Read more