Sage Sessions is a completely new event designed to give you everything you need to become the Practice of the Future.
A business briefing designed for Sage Partners and Accountants, Sage Sessions Newcastle-upon-Tyne will bring you the latest in product innovation, insights from business experts and essential updates on tackling topical issues including Making Tax Digital and GDPR.
We’ll introduce you to Sage Business Cloud, the first and only Cloud Business solution you’ll ever need, and preview Sage’s latest capabilities for Accountants and Partners.
- Tackle the subjects that really matter to your business including Making Tax Digital and GDPR
- Provide insight on how to future proof your business and tackle key issues such as pricing and digitisation
- Demonstrate how technology can help drive efficiency
- Learn how Sage Business Cloud can help your customers and clients
- Immerse yourself in content sessions designed to support the growth of your business
When: 20 Feb, 2018
Where: Sage Gateshead, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Spaces are limited – click on this link to find out more about the event, agenda for the day and to register.
Read more posts
More than half of office workers believe their company should do more to help them work from home during the coronavirus crisis. One of the largest surveys of the working…Read more
Legal and accountancy experts from two leading North East independent businesses have helped Newcastle-based Orchard Information Systems to join forces with a global software leader. Orchard, a leading provider of…Read more
Sunderland College is delivering vital remote speech and language sessions during lockdown to students with SEND and their families. Speech and Language Therapist Nicola Gallagher, who is a member of…Read more