Baltic Apprenticeships have teamed up with RAW Digital to close the digital skills gap, one amazing candidate at a time. The RAW Digital Talent Academy is a two-week programme, which opens a door to the digital and tech world, equipping young people with the technical skills, knowledge and behaviours that businesses need most.
If you’re looking to expand your team this summer, there is still time to secure a new apprentice from upcoming academies in Digital Marketing, Software Development, and IT Support.
How does the RAW Digital Talent Academy work?
- Before the Academy, Baltic Apprenticeships and RAW Digital will work with you to understand your company’s values, goals and talent requirements and help you to create your own talent pipeline, directly addressing your digital skills gaps.
- During the Talent Academy, RAW deliver a supercharged package of technical skills and employability support to our cohort of 16-24 year olds. This two-week programme provides a solid foundation to a career in tech, with training tailored to match the needs of our potential employers.
- Afterwards, you’ll have the opportunity to interview candidates and enrol them on a Level 3 Baltic Apprenticeship programme. Choose from a cohort of work-ready tech talent, with the passion, energy and dedication to develop their skills as part of your team.
Why hire from the RAW Digital Talent Academy?
The Baltic and RAW Digital partnership opens doors for young people to follow their passions and join one of the most exciting and thriving industries in the world. With our support, your business can take a leading role in shaping the future of tech by adding your voice to the digital skills agenda.
Together, we’ll find your next tech superstar and help them shine. Throughout the Talent Academy, our candidates get the opportunity to prove themselves – improving their skills and developing the confidence they’ll need to succeed. An apprentice who has completed the RAW Digital Talent Academy will arrive at your businesses ready to hit the ground running, with the basics already in place. As they progress through their apprenticeship programme, they will also benefit from the ongoing training and support provided by our team at Baltic.
Mediaworks, a leading digital agency in the North East, are strong advocates of the apprenticeship approach. Jayne Walsh, Head of People and Culture said, “over the last ten years, apprentices have been embedded within our culture at Mediaworks, and we haven’t looked back – the value they can bring to the business is extraordinary. We’ve had a number of real success stories throughout the company as apprentices have progressed their careers – including right through to senior management level. We’ve taken on a brilliant cohort of Digital Marketing apprentices through Baltic Apprenticeships and RAW Digital, and we’re now looking to build on this and create opportunities for IT support and software development apprentices.”
Upcoming RAW Digital Talent Academy Dates:
- Digital Marketing: 14th to 24th July 2020
- Software Development: 14th to 24th July 2020
- IT: 18th to 28th August 2020
To find out more about our apprenticeship programmes, or to secure a recruit from the next RAW Digital Talent Academy, please get in touch with our team.
Read more posts
GLOBAL IT and business services consultancy CGI has partnered with regional tech network Dynamo to grow the north east’s health tech expertise. Health tech is a booming sector forecast to…Read more
Date: Wednesday 9 September 2020 Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm The International Centre for Connected Construction (IC3) would like to invite you to a collaborative workshop with experts from industry, public…Read more
Newcastle City Council has announced a rescue package of more than half a million pounds to support the creative and digital sector in Newcastle. Funded by the North of Tyne…Read more