In case you hadn’t heard, the team behind the 5-day ‘Newcastle Startup Week’ festival in May are running a 1-day ‘Newcastle Scaleup Summit‘ at the Live Theatre on 23 November.
Going deeper into the topics covered on their half-day ‘Growing & Scaling’ event during Newcastle Startup Week, you’ll learn how to take things to the next level by:
- Adopting a ‘Growth Mindset’ at work which will help you think even bigger
- Improving your sales, marketing & PR of existing products or services
- Innovating, developing & launching new products or services
- Improving processes to save time & money to invest back in your business
- Finding people with the right skills & experience to grow a business like yours
- Understanding how to forge & maintain partnerships with bigger businesses
- Using membership organisations to raise your profile & do all the above
The speakers will be sharing personal & practical insights on how they grew their business & how you can do the same if you want to follow in their footsteps.
Thanks to sponsors including Sage, tickets are on sale now for just £85 but will increase to £100 on 1 September so now is the best time to buy!
Please visit the Newcastle Scaleup Summit page for more info and tickets.
Thanks in advance!
Plan Digital UK
Read more posts
MORE than 200 delegates from the region’s leading tech companies attended an inaugural conference aimed at the sector’s ‘do-ers.’ The first Built IT Right (BITR) conference was held Thursday, April…Read more
A vehicle servicing and repair firm has teamed up with Gateshead College to launch an apprenticeship programme in the North East. Halfords Autocentres is rolling out a national apprenticeship programme…Read more
North East law firm Sintons is opening its first Yorkshire office next month as part of its expansion into the region. Founded in 1896, the firm has been based on…Read more