In case you hadn’t heard, the team behind the 5-day ‘Newcastle Startup Week’ festival in May are running a 1-day ‘Newcastle Scaleup Summit‘ at the Live Theatre on 23 November.
Going deeper into the topics covered on their half-day ‘Growing & Scaling’ event during Newcastle Startup Week, you’ll learn how to take things to the next level by:
- Adopting a ‘Growth Mindset’ at work which will help you think even bigger
- Improving your sales, marketing & PR of existing products or services
- Innovating, developing & launching new products or services
- Improving processes to save time & money to invest back in your business
- Finding people with the right skills & experience to grow a business like yours
- Understanding how to forge & maintain partnerships with bigger businesses
- Using membership organisations to raise your profile & do all the above
The speakers will be sharing personal & practical insights on how they grew their business & how you can do the same if you want to follow in their footsteps.
Thanks to sponsors including Sage, tickets are on sale now for just £85 but will increase to £100 on 1 September so now is the best time to buy!
Please visit the Newcastle Scaleup Summit page for more info and tickets.
Thanks in advance!
Plan Digital UK
Read more posts
A North East college is joining forces with the country’s first emerging technology facility to develop the future digital workforce. Gateshead College is officially partnering with neighbour PROTO to develop…Read more
Manufacturing technology developed in the North East by software specialists MSP has seen an international manufacturer halve production time for its world-leading gas turbine components. Doncasters Precision Castings – Deritend,…Read more
North East tech firms are being urged to put their names forward for the region’s biggest IT awards event. The sixth annual Dynamites Awards will celebrate the best of the…Read more