We are pleased to announce that VRTGO 2017 has kindly offered all our contacts a huge 20% discount on all full conference tickets. Simply register by clicking HERE or using promo code VRTGODisc and pay just £204.
This established Immersive Tech, B2B event welcomes developers, innovation managers, buyers, press and tech decision makers to a day and a half of VR future gazing and demos.
The event will be exploring how immersive technology will impact the way we work and play.
VRTGO 2017 Day 1 will be series of “deep dive” sector workshops covering Architecture & Construction, Manufacturing, Training and Access to Funding (Innovate UK).
Day 2 – Main Conference and Expo, Baltic Art Gallery, 9am – 5pm followed by a fun networking party.
This year’s line-up of speakers includes:
- Nick Whiting, Technical Director of VR, Epic Games “The Road to Robo Recall and Beyond”
- Aldis Sipolins, Head of Virtual Reality and Game Design, IBM Research, New York – “Enhancing Human Performance with VR and Machine Learning”
- Jeremy Dalton, VR/AR Lead, PwC – “Virtual Reality: Now and in the Future”
- Jed Ashforth, Co-Founder, Realised Realities – “Invisible when no one is looking”
- Antonia Koop, MD, Kite Rider-Strategic Adventures Ltd – ‘VR Powered Experiential Learning – Rocket Fuel for Training and Education’
- Matt Sansam, Digital Lead, Innovate UK, “How to successfully apply for Funding”
- Doug Wolff, Partner Technology Manager, Unreal Engine Enterprise, Epic Games . “Architectural Visualisation Workshop”
- Simon Barratt, Games and VR entrepreneur and good guy, “Social VR/AR – Challenges and Opportunities”
- Chris Freeman, AR Lead and expert, Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre, “Immersive Tech Manufacturing Workshop”
- Martin, McDonell, Founder, Soluis, “Architectural Visualisation Workshop”
- Sol Rogers, Founder & CEO, Rewind:VR, chairing “How To Fuel The Innovation Engine”
- Resh Sidhu, Creative Director, Framestore – TBC
If you are interested in exhibiting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Click Here to see further info on exhibitors and sponsors.
Read more posts
We are delighted to announce our new client GMI Construction Group Plc! Initially deploying us on a few of their sites, the team at GMI Construction were so impressed with…Read more
Registration for this year’s NWG Innovation Festival 2019 is now open! Now in our third year, we have a fantastic range of events tackling a broad range of challenges with…Read more
Northumbria University, Newcastle, is one of just two universities to be newly recognised this year as an Academic Centre of Excellence in Cyber Security Research by the National Cyber Security…Read more