We are pleased to announce that VRTGO 2017 has kindly offered all our contacts a huge 20% discount on all full conference tickets. Simply register by clicking HERE or using promo code VRTGODisc and pay just £204.
This established Immersive Tech, B2B event welcomes developers, innovation managers, buyers, press and tech decision makers to a day and a half of VR future gazing and demos.
The event will be exploring how immersive technology will impact the way we work and play.
VRTGO 2017 Day 1 will be series of “deep dive” sector workshops covering Architecture & Construction, Manufacturing, Training and Access to Funding (Innovate UK).
Day 2 – Main Conference and Expo, Baltic Art Gallery, 9am – 5pm followed by a fun networking party.
This year’s line-up of speakers includes:
- Nick Whiting, Technical Director of VR, Epic Games “The Road to Robo Recall and Beyond”
- Aldis Sipolins, Head of Virtual Reality and Game Design, IBM Research, New York – “Enhancing Human Performance with VR and Machine Learning”
- Jeremy Dalton, VR/AR Lead, PwC – “Virtual Reality: Now and in the Future”
- Jed Ashforth, Co-Founder, Realised Realities – “Invisible when no one is looking”
- Antonia Koop, MD, Kite Rider-Strategic Adventures Ltd – ‘VR Powered Experiential Learning – Rocket Fuel for Training and Education’
- Matt Sansam, Digital Lead, Innovate UK, “How to successfully apply for Funding”
- Doug Wolff, Partner Technology Manager, Unreal Engine Enterprise, Epic Games . “Architectural Visualisation Workshop”
- Simon Barratt, Games and VR entrepreneur and good guy, “Social VR/AR – Challenges and Opportunities”
- Chris Freeman, AR Lead and expert, Advanced Manufacturing Research Centre, “Immersive Tech Manufacturing Workshop”
- Martin, McDonell, Founder, Soluis, “Architectural Visualisation Workshop”
- Sol Rogers, Founder & CEO, Rewind:VR, chairing “How To Fuel The Innovation Engine”
- Resh Sidhu, Creative Director, Framestore – TBC
If you are interested in exhibiting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Click Here to see further info on exhibitors and sponsors.
Read more posts
MORE than 200 delegates from the region’s leading tech companies attended an inaugural conference aimed at the sector’s ‘do-ers.’ The first Built IT Right (BITR) conference was held Thursday, April…Read more
A vehicle servicing and repair firm has teamed up with Gateshead College to launch an apprenticeship programme in the North East. Halfords Autocentres is rolling out a national apprenticeship programme…Read more
North East law firm Sintons is opening its first Yorkshire office next month as part of its expansion into the region. Founded in 1896, the firm has been based on…Read more